These 6 Hideaway Hacks Are Too Clever To Keep Secret
October 06, 2018
- Power drill
- Spade drill bit
- Pill Bottle
- Using the power drill and spade attachment, drill a hole into the bottle of the candle, about the same circumference as the pill bottle.
- Place pill bottle into the cavern you have created so that the mouth of the bottle is facing outward.
- Place key inside of the bottle, and seal with the sticker to hide the hole and keep key in place.
Sliding Picture Frame Jewelry Holder
- Photo Frame
- Hot glue gun
- Break off top piece of frame.
- Hot glue the backing of the frame to the remaining parts of the frame
- Hot glue the broken off top piece to the photo.
- Slide top piece back into frame to for a detachable compartment.
- Heat gun
- Plastic hairbrush
- e6000 craft glue
- Heat-proof gloves
- Use the heat gun to warm plastic hairbrush until it is pliable. Bend the brush handle backward so that it lays slightly raised.
- Place two dollops of craft glue on each tip of the brush.
- Glue the brush onto the plywood, and place inside drawers as a false bottom.
Bread Loaf Booze Holder
- Loaf of bread
- Empty plastic bottle
- Brown bag
- Cut around the inside perimeter of the loaf, and hollow out the center of the bread.
- Place the funnel into the empty bottle, and fill with a liquor of choice.
- Place hollowed out bread loaf over the bottle, and hide the underside with the brown paper bag.
- Period pad wrapper
- standard envelope
- clear shipping tape
- X-Acto knife
- personal items (money, ID, credit cards, etc.)
- Remove the pad from the wrapper.
- Lay a standard size envelope over the inside of the wrapper.
- Place several strips of clear shipping tape over the envelope to secure it to the wrapper.
- Take an X-Acto knife and carve out the flap of the envelope so you can open it up.
- Place any personal items inside the envelope, close the flap, and fold up the wrapper just like you would with a pad.