As the leaves begin to fall and the crisp autumn air fills our lungs, there’s one spine-tingling event that sends shivers of anticipation down our spines: Halloween! With its eerie charm, creative costumes, and a spooky ambiance that envelops the night, Halloween is a time for the young and old to revel in the macabre.
While the heart-pounding thrill of this season is undeniably exciting, there’s one aspect that promises a different kind of delight—spooky, Halloween-themed food.
Our friends at ShopRite understand this, which is why we’ve teamed up with them to bring you this collection of recipes that promises to bewitch your palate. From ghostly Witches’ Brew Soup to uncanny Eye Meatballs, these easy and creepy recipes will ensure that your Halloween celebration becomes a hauntingly unforgettable event!
Even better, crafting these delectable and hassle-free recipes with ShopRite has never been more convenient. With just a few clicks, you can get everything you need for these mouthwatering creations and more!
So, put on your aprons, and prepare to be spellbound by ShopRite!
Serving Size: One burger patty per burger.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: About 4 minutes each side at 400°F
- Burger meat
- stick of butter
- Bowl & Basket Singles (Yellow)
- Bowl & Basket Kosher Dill Sandwich Slices
- Burger buns
- Green Olives
- Make medium size balls of burger meat and use a container lid to flatten it so it is a perfect circle.
- Place the burger patties on the grill and with your thumb create an indent in the center to place a slice of butter for juicy patties.
- Take some slices of bowl & basket yellow cheese and using a small triangle cookie cutter cut out one side to create some teeth for your monster.
- Place your bottom burger bun on a plate, then a piece of leaf lettuce, next your juicy burger patty, bring in a slice of bowl & basket kosher dill, after that bring your slice of bowl & basket yellow cheese, place the top of the burger bun.
- For the final touches using some toothpicks place a green olive on one end and stick it on top of the burger and then using a bottle of ketchup add some around for a fake blood look.
Witches’ Brew Soup
Serving Size: 2 Soup Bowls
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook time: Beef chunks 8 – 10 Minutes
- Wholesome Pantry Organic White Mushrooms
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Beef Flavored Broth
- Beef Chunks
- Take a straw and poke 2 eyes in the Wholesome Pantry Organic Mushrooms to create a mushroom skull! Slice the mushrooms in half.
- Then take a peeler, peel down the length of a carrot and repeat peel about ¼” away.
- Lay down the carrot and cut it into slices to create carrot pumpkins!
- In a pan cook your beef chunks.
- In a large pot, boil Wholesome Pantry Organic Beef Broth and add in mushroom skulls, carrot pumpkins, beef chunks and other desired ingredients.
- Add your Witches’ Brew Soup in a cauldron and you’re ready to serve!
Serving Size: 4 Slices per Pizza
Prep time: 12 Minutes
Cook Time: 14 – 18 Minutes at 400°F
- Bowl & Basket Mozzarella Slices
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Premade Pizza Dough
- Black Olives
- Green Olives
- Stack five slices of Bowl & Basket Mozzarella Slices, use a ghost cookie cutter to cut out your ghosts and remove the excess.
- Then using a straw, poke out holes in the cheese to create eyes and mouths in your ghosts.
- Next, lay out your premade pizza dough and top with Wholesome Pantry Organic Marinara Pasta Sauce. Using a ladle to evenly spread the sauce.
- Place your cheese ghosts on top of the pizza.
- For spiders: cut green and black olives lengthwise for the body and shortways for head. Then create thin slices for the legs. Add to pizza.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16 minutes and you have a ghostly pizza to serve!
Serving Size: 2 Large Plates
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: Meatballs about 15 Minutes
Spaghetti 8 – 12 Minutes
- Ground Beef
- Bowl & Basket Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- Bowl & Basket Spaghetti
- Pasta Sauce
- Using a pasta ladle, create perfect meatballs by squishing down the ground beef through the center of the ladle and scoop out with a spoon.
- Add the meatballs to the pan and cook until brown.
- Take Bowl & Basket Mozzarella Cheese, cut into slices and then use a round cookie cutter to make small circles and place atop the meatball. Then place sliced black olives on the cheese and cook until the cheese melts.
- Boil a box of Bowl & Basket Spaghetti. Then add marinara and the meatballs.
- Now you have a plate of creepy “eye meatballs” and spaghetti!
Serving Size: One dozen premade cupcakes makes 6 candles.
Prep Time: 20 – 25 Minutes
Cook Time: Melt Baking chips in microwave in 30 second increments (about 3 times, mix in between)
- Premade cupcakes
- Premade Frosting
- Bowl & Basket White Confectionary Baking Chips
- Place two cupcakes atop of each other. Then cover the cupcakes with premade frosting.
- Melt Bowl & Basket White Confectionary Baking Chips and add into a piping bag.
- Then pipe the melted chips along the top edge of the cake.
- Add a candle to the middle of the cake and light your candle cake