Creative Ways to Snack With Goldfish® x Blossom
These days you’re probably working from home or spending a little more time watching TV on your couch. Since we’re sticking to staying inside, we’re constantly grazing. Stop opening and reopening the pantry hoping new food magically appears. If you’re getting sick of the same old snacks every single day then let Blossom help you get creative in the kitchen!
Everyone remembers loving Goldfish® crackers as a kid, but we elevated the snack that smiles back to a whole new level. We incorporated Goldfish® into a delicious and healthy “sushi” rollup. It’s a great afternoon snack to refuel and finish off those projects before you clock out for the day. We even included Goldfish® crackers on our favorite cheeseboard spread.
Don’t let yourself stay in a snacking rut! Grab some Goldfish®, and let you inner child help you invent an entirely new snacking creation!
- 2 metal skewers
- Damp towel
- Very sharp knife (preferably chef’s)
- 1 cucumber
- Block of cream cheese (for easy slicing)
- Thinly sliced carrots
- Thinly sliced red bell pepper
- Goldfish® crackers
- Chopped chives
- Lay the damp towel on a flat surface.
- Place the two skewers parallel to each other about 6-7 inches apart.
- Grab the cucumber and slice off about an inch on both ends so that it fits perfectly perpendicular between the parallel skewers.
- Take your knife and very carefully cut the cucumber sheet by sliding the knife along the two skewers while applying pressure/ rolling the cucumber with your free hand.
- Once the sheet is created, place carrots, bell pepper, and a thin slice of cream cheese inside the sheet of cucumber.
- Tightly roll up and secure with toothpicks, leaving about a 1/2 inch space between each toothpick.
- Slice between the toothpicks to create the “sushi” pieces.
- Garnish each piece with a Goldfish® cracker and sprinkle generously with chopped chives. Enjoy your delicious Goldfish® sushi!
Gooey Goldfish® Snack Mix
- Mini marshmallows
- Peanut butter
- Candy coated chocolate pieces
- Chex cereal
- Mixed nuts
- Goldfish® Crackers
- Pour peanut butter & mini marshmallows in a saucepan. Melt on low heat stirring frequently until marshmallows have melted and sauce is smooth.
- Place cereal, chocolate pieces, Goldfish crackers and mixed nuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle marshmallow peanut butter sauce into the mixing bowl and stir until all ingredients are well coated.
- Scoop mixture into a tray and spread out into about 1 inch thickness.
- Let it cool and cut into desired size squares.
- Enjoy your delicious crunchy, gooey Goldfish® snack mix!
No Mess Goldfish® Nuggets
- Goldfish Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar
- Large plastic resealable bag
- Rolling pin
- Boneless skinless raw turkey cut into bite sized pieces
- Ranch dressing
- Ketchup (for dipping)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour a generous amount of Flavor Blasted Goldfish® into the large plastic bag, make sure it is well sealed and all the air is removed.
- Take the rolling pin and crush the crackers.
- Dip the turkey pieces into the ranch dressing, and then place inside the bag of crushed Flavor Blasted Goldfish.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Once each piece is coated well, place on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and enjoy your delicious Flavor Blasted Goldfish® turkey nuggets!
Goldfish® Movie Night Mix
- Popcorn kernels
- Brown paper bag
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Pretzel Goldfish®
- Cheddar Goldfish®
- Pour kernels into the paper bag.
- Fold the bag closed and microwave for approximately 2 minutes or until all kernels are popped.
- Carefully open the bag of freshly popped popcorn and pour in Pretzel Goldfish®, Cheddar Goldfish®, & a generous amount of ranch seasoning mix.
- Fold bag closed & shake well to combine.
- Enjoy your delicious Goldfish® Movie Night Mix!
Spill-proof Smiling Snack Plate
- Muffin tin
- Fresh dried fruit
- Fresh cut veggies
- Goldfish® Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar
- Ranch dressing
- Bite size candies
- Take a muffin tin and fill each compartment with a different snack.
- Enjoy your easy snack organizer!
Goldfish® Smile Dispenser
- Empty juice carton
- Large mason jar
- Goldfish® Parmesan crackers
- Goldfish® Pretzel crackers
- Goldfish Flavor Blasted® Xtra Cheddar crackers
- Take the empty juice carton and trace the lid of the mason jar over the spout of the carton. Carefully cut it out to fit perfectly inside the lid.
- Cut two identical rectangular pieces from the sides of the carton.
- Cut a 2-3 inch slit on the short side of each of the rectangular pieces
- Place the slits together to create a three compartment divider.
- Insert the divider into the mason jar and fill each compartment with a different flavor of Goldfish® crackers.
- Top with the lid & slide spout to desired flavor, pour into bowl.
- Enjoy a variety of Goldfish® flavors with your DIY snack dispenser!
Easiest Cheese Board Hacks
- Log of soft cheese (goat, mozzarella etc.)
- Medium/hard cheese (cheddar, parmesan, etc.)
- Unflavored floss
- Veggie peeler
- Place a log of soft cheese on the surface, take a 8-10 inch piece of floss and carefully slice circular pieces of cheese.
- Take the hard cheese & place the tall side on the surface. Holding the cheese with one hand, take the veggie peeler and cut from top to bottom into the desired amount of pieces.
- Arrange cheese slices on a charcuterie board with your favorite Goldfish® and other snacks and enjoy!