Throw the Spookiest Halloween Bash with Spirit Halloween
With Halloween right around the corner, everyone is looking to spookify their home. Whether you’re getting together with family, a close group of friends, or opening your home to a larger crowd, decorating your house is a big part of celebrating Halloween. During the scariest month, we want to feel all the eerie, spine-tingling vibes possible. But, how do you transform your quaint, comfy home into one possessed?
Well, we at Blossom got you covered! With the help of Spirit Halloween, it is easier than ever to haunt your own house. Nothing will make your home spookier than these creative and easy DIYs. With scary pranks such as the Haunted Ouija Board and ominous decorations like the Mysterious Glowing Crystal Ball, your guests will have a blast… at least when they aren’t being scared out of their wits.
So, practice your Monster Mash and get ready to throw the creepiest bash possible! Spirit Halloween will make sure your home is a spook show.
- Spirit Jawless Skull Pack (15 Skulls total)
- Insulation Foam
- Spray Paint (black, red, and silver)
- Orange String Lights
- Cut Plywood into three pieces, two for the sides of your mantle and one for across the top. Then use a nail gun to connect the three pieces.
- Once you have your base, lay the orange string lights onto the wood.
- When you have your string lights how you’d like them, begin spraying the insulation foam all around the board. The foam will start very sticky, so it’s good to use gloves!
- While the insulation foam is still sticky, add in your Spirit Jawless Skulls! You can arrange them however you’d like. Place the skull into the foam, and then add more insulation foam on the sides of the skull, to help support it.
- Once the foam is dry, and all your pieces are nice and stuck together, add a base layer of black spray paint. Focus on the areas between the skulls.
- After the black base, add red spray paint to the skulls and the area just around them. And then finally, just add a little bit of silver spray paint to the tops of the skulls as a highlight.
Mysterious Glowing Crystal Ball
- Spirit Tarot Cards
- Spirit Tarot Tablecloth
- 6 inch clear glass globe
- Transparency paper
- A Halloween party mist maker (or any misting machine)
- A small cauldron
- Take the transparency paper, and add it to your printer just like normal paper. Select a spooky or fun image that you would like to appear in the Crystal Ball, and print. Once that is complete, cut the paper into a 6 inch circle.
- Take your paper, now cut into a circle, and fold it and place it in the 6 inch clear glass globe.
- Grab your cauldron, and fill it nearly to the top with water. Only leave about 1/2 inch or less.
- Add the mister into the cauldron with the water. It will use the water to bubble and begin creating mist.
- Place the 6 inch clear globe over the cauldron, and it will fill with mist.
- Decorate table with Spirit Tarot Cards and Spirit Tarot Tablecloth for the ultimate spooky vibes!
Jumping Ghost Prank
- Spirit Laughing Jack Full Mask
- Spirit Black Freaky Fabric
- PVC pipe & connectors
- Scary Mask
- Take a 1″x24″ PVC pipe and connect it to another 1″x24″ using a coupling connector. Then, at the bottom, add on a tee connector, and add two more pieces of PVC pipe. You will have one long bottom piece, and then one vertical piece. Like an upside down “T”.
- Take Spirit Laughing Jack Full Mask and tape it to the top part of the PVC pipe.
- Use the Spirit Black Freaky to cover the mask like a hood, and then use the rest of the fabric to hide the PVC pipe.
- Tie a string just under the mask, and then you’ll tie the other one around the door knob.
- In the space, you’ll set the horizontal bottom piece up against the floor board, then tie the sting on the door knob, and the vertical piece (the monster) will sit back at about a 45 degree angle.
- Once the door is opened, the ghost will jump at them!
- Spirit Life Size Posable Skeleton
- Other foods, such as crackers, grapes, candies, etc.
- Lay the Spirit Life Size Posable Skeleton across your table.
- Add Prosciutto (or any deli meat you’d like, this one just works the best) to the face, avoiding the eye holes, teeth, and mouth
- Add a few small pieces of Proscuitto to the arms bones, and the rib cage.
- Fill in the rest with whatever other foods you’d like: crackers, grapes, candies, etc.
Haunted Punch Bowl
- Spirit Gothic Glasses
- Transparent gloves
- Food coloring (optional)
- Punch bowl
- Eyeball candy (optional)
- Fill transparent gloves with water and freeze. (Optional: add red food coloring to water)
- Cut open then glove carefully, and add into punch bowl.
- Serve in Spirit Gothic Glasses.
- Optional: add eyeball gummies for an even spookier drink surprise
- Spirit Eerie Emma Haunted Doll
- Cheese cloth
- Mod podge
- Picture frame
- Remove a head from a Spirit Doll (you can also use a mannequin head for a larger result)
- Take the head, and place it onto a piece of cardboard that is cut to the size of whatever frame you’ll be using.
- Add a layer of cheese cloth, then a layer of mod podge making sure it covers the head and the cardboard. Repeat until the face is covered sufficiently. Let dry.
- Once dry, place the frame on top of the cardboard and glue pieces together.
- Hang up whenever you’d like!
Haunted Ouija Board
- Spirit Ouija Board & planchette
- Flip over your Spirit Ouija Board planchette, and tape/glue a magnet onto the bottom
- Take a headband, and put it on your leg, so that it can fit comfortably under the table. You can tape/glue the magnet if you’d like, or just place it under the headband so it is secure on your leg.
- Lift leg just a bit, and the magnets will connect. Move leg to move planchette under Spirit Ouija Board! Prank complete!
Ghostly Chicken Wire Dress
- Spirit Black Light Paint
- Mannequin Head
- Chicken wire
- Wire cutters
- Zip ties
- Form chicken wire around the mannequin head, cutting where you have access chicken wire. You can bend it together, or use zip ties to keep secure.
- Build the body of the ghost either by making the skirt, then top. You can also use another person as a model to mould around. During this process, the zip ties will definitely come in handy to secure pieces together.
- Once built, take a large sponge and paint on Spirit Black Light Paint. You can use any color you’d like, but we found green glows the brightest!
- Place outside, or in large indoor area, and shine black lights onto the ghost to make them glow!