Goldfish® Wants You to See What You Have to Snack On by Organizing Your Kitchen
The new year is in full swing, and it already feels like it’s flying by fast! If you’re spending extra time snacking at home, like we are, then you are going to love our new hacks for keeping your kitchen organized. We teamed up with our good friends at Goldfish® Crackers to bring you all new ideas for decluttering your cabinets and pantry.
Cabinet tension rods are a great tool for creating dividers that allow for extra storage. Install your own Hanging Snack Rod or Tension Rod Cupboard Stackers for a kitchen that stays orderly and tidy. We also love the Upcycled Snack Caddy as an addition to our work-from-home setups. It’s the perfect place to put the snacks you need to have on hand, like our favorite Goldfish® Crackers!
Stay on top of your goals this year, by snacking happy and keeping your kitchen organized. You’ll always know what you have in your pantry for snacking
Upcycled Snack Caddy
- Foaming Shaving Cream
- Dull or moldy shower caddy
- 6.6 ounce bags of Pretzel, Cheddar and Colors Goldfish®
- Apply shaving cream onto a sponge.
- Spread over shower caddy surfaces and let sit for 3-4 minutes.
- Wipe clean and rinse.
- Hang your shower caddy on the wall and add your favorite goldfish flavors and resealable bags for a quick to go snack!
Hanging Snack Rod
- Cabinet tension rod
- Extra large binder clips
- Resealable Cheddar Goldfish® bag
- Slide binder clips onto tension rod.
- Tighten tension rods horizontally against cabinet walls.
- Hang resealable goldfish bags from binder clips and place your groceries in the abundance of extra space below!
Easy Fancy Snack Jars
- Near-empty glass candle
- Boiling water
- Cabinet Handle
- 30 ounce Cheddar Goldfish® Carton
- Pour boiling water into your near empty candle jar and wait for all of the wax to drip up to the surface of the water.
- Wait 1 hour for wax to cool and harden.
- Press on surface of the wax to loosen and remove from jar.
- Dump and clean jar.
- Pour goldfish carton into jar.
- Place lid on top.
- Hot glue the bottom of a cabinet handle and secure to the center of your candle lid.
- Enjoy Goldfish® from your aesthetic new jar!
Tension Rod Cupboard Stacker
- Cabinet tension rods (x6)
- Goldfish® Candle Jar
- Tighten tension rod vertically against the cupboard base and upper shelf. Repeat with a parallel rod several inches behind the first rod.
- To create more rows, repeat step one, leaving space as needed for your kitchen ware.
- Slide cutting boards, pans, cooling racks, etc. between the rows of tension rods.
- Easily store your Goldfish® in the bountiful cupboard space!
Chalk Label Snack Jars
- Empty labeled jar
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tsp dish soap
- ½ gallon water
- Chalk paint
- Paint brush
- Painters tape
- 6.6 ounce bags Cheddar, Pretzel, Graham, and Colors Goldfish®
- Pour baking soda and dish soap into water bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Place labeled jar into bowl and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Pull label from jar and wipe off any remaining residue.
- Rinse and dry.
- Tape a small rectangle of space on the surface of the jar.
- Paint 2 coats of chalk paint on the open strip of glass and allow to dry.
- With chalk, label your goldfish flavor of choice and fill to brim.
- Seal with lid and store for future snacking!
- 10”, 9”, and 8” cake pans
- 8” candle sticks (x2)
- Epoxy adhesive
- Goldfish® Snack Packs
- Spread epoxy on the base of a candle stick and press base into the center of the 10” cake pan.
- Spread epoxy on the top rim of the same candle stick and press the center of the 9” cake pan onto the candle stick.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the remaining candle stick and 8” cake pan.
- Place your Goldfish® Snack Packs on the tiers of the snack tower and happy snacking!
- 2 pie pans
- Foam board or card board
- Scissors or X-Acto knife
- 70 marbles
- Colors, X-tra Cheddar, Parmesan, and Pizza Goldfish® Snack Packs
- Pour marbles into one of the pie pans and place the other pie pan on top. The top pie pan should rotate easily on the marbles!
- Cut a square piece of foam board the diameter of your pie pan by 8” tall.
- Cut off the base corners of your square that will sit into your pie pan.
- Use this shape as the pattern to cut out a second square.
- From the top of one of your squares, cut a strip down the center of the foam board so it reaches about half way down the square. Make sure the width of the strip is wide enough for the foam to fit into.
- From the base of your second square, cut a strip up the center of the foam board so it reaches half-way up the square. It should be thick enough for the foam board to fit.
- Slide the two foam board slits into each other so they create an X from the top.
- Place your foam X into the pie pans.
- Separate your goldfish snack packs by flavor into the X sections.
- Place in a cupboard and spin your goldfish until you find your craved flavor!
Hanging Pantry Organizer
- Shoe organizer
- 6.6 ounce bags Cheddar, Pizza, Pretzel, Graham, Cheddar Jack’d, Baby, X-tra Cheddar, and Colors Goldfish®
- Empty your shoe organizer of shoes and hang it on your pantry door.
- Fill shoe pockets with every flavor of goldfish and see all your snacks in one place!